Avaya IP Office Essential Edition
AVAYA IP Office - Essential Edition Partner Mode
Avaya IP Office Essential Edition – PARTNER® Version is the ideal office telephone system for small enterprises that anticipate growth. Avaya IP Office Essential Edition – PARTNER Version incorporates the best from one of the world’s most popular business telephone systems – Avaya PARTNER® Advanced Communications System – with the flexibility, sophistication and expandability of our award-winning Avaya IP Office.
Many small businesses want the ability to grow, and with Avaya IP Office Essential Edition – PARTNER Version, your office telephone system is ready to do just that. Start with two extensions and expand to 48; begin with a single line and grow to 56. Increase capacities and features only as you need them. And with features like Caller ID, Dial-by-Name, Automated Attendant, Multi-Party Conferencing, Integrated Voicemail, and more, Avaya IP Office Essential Edition – PARTNER Version will be right there with you, wherever your enterprise takes you.
AVAYA IP Office - Essential Edition Capabilities
- Unified Messaging – Retrieve voice messages from the keypad on any phone, through the display on an Avaya 1400 series phone, or via email (voice messages show up just like an email) from a single Inbox for fast and efficient access to information.
- One Number Access – Let calls to your office ring simultaneously on your mobile or home phone so calls are never missed, even when out of the office.
- Messaging, conferencing, and more – Automatically receive notification and listen to voice messages when out of the office. Quickly set up conference calls with up to 64 people to enable cost-effective collaboration.
- Automated Attendant – Customize caller greetings so key clients receive a personal message and are routed directly to the most appropriate person or team.
- Dial By Name – Callers can easily identify who they want to connect with by simply spelling that person’s name on their phone keypad.
- Choose your connection – Essential Edition – PARTNER Version supports analog lines,
- PRI/T1; and newer IP-base technologies such as SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunking, which can provide significant cost savings.
Avaya IP Office - Essential Edition Benefits
- Better customer service – Through touch tone prompts, quickly route customers to the right department for fast, personalized customer experiences
- Lower costs – Select the connection technology that best suits your business, including Internet Protocol-based solutions such as SIP trunking that can save as much as 50% off monthly calling fees (results vary by area and service provider)
- Investment protection – invest in Avaya IP Office Essential Edition – PARTNER Version now and know that you’ll have a office telephone system that will grow with you – in capacities and capabilities – as your business takes off.