Office Telephone Systems
An office telephone system that goes everywhere you go.
Cloud PBX from Prime Line Communications. How great would it be if you could choose where your phone number rings (i.e. on your desk phone, mobile phone, even a hotel phone or a combo of those in a defined order)? Wouldn’t it be helpful if you could move calls seamlessly from your mobile phone to your desk phone mid-conversation? How nice would it be to receive an email notification when a particular number calls you while you’re away or receive your voice mail messages via email when you’re on the go? And weather – wouldn’t it be great if your office number still worked even if the power went out?
With a Cloud PBX, advanced business technology like this is accessible and affordable. With our feature-rich solution delivered over a high-speed Internet connection, your office telephone system reaches beyond a basic phone with traditional calling features to a complete unified messaging solution across devices offering unification of voice and e-mail on top of call management and extensive calling features that can be managed from anywhere.
And the best part? As a Cloud solution, there is no purchase of expensive hardware or upgrade costs. No equipment to maintain or troubleshoot. The monthly fee includes the hardware (choose from the Cisco SPA series or the Polycom SoundPoint IP series) in addition to a wide range of extensive features and functionality once available only to Fortune 500s.
Cloud PBX Benefits
Prime Line Cloud-based PBX solutions harness the power of communication and real-time information to create a faster, more productive, more connected workplace.
- Hosted in the Cloud – means no more huge equipment to house, maintain, or repair.
- Cost effective – means there are no equipment or maintenance costs – only a simple, manageable, affordable monthly fee.
- Feature-rich – means you can be more productive and enjoy a professional, polished touch to your company’s image.
- High-quality – means assurance of Quality of Service (QoS) through Prime Line Communication’s high-speed Internet bandwidth; plus VoIP (Voice over IP) delivers crisp, high-quality voice service.
- Integrated – means email, phone, voice mail, and fax are tied together.
- Flexible – means seamless management of your office telephone system across locations and the ability to work from wherever needed.
- Scalable – means your changing needs will be supported, whether you need 20 phones now or 10 phones in the future.
- Easy to use – means easy to manage extensive features from anywhere through online portal.
Contact us for more information about Cloud PBX, a cloud-based office telephone system. No business is too big or too small for a Cloud office telephone system.